NFFS services: Nonprofit Sustainability Center
Tne Nonprofit Sustainability Center is a national collaboration providing facilitated planning and training & technical assistance in community mobilization and dissemination, fund development, communications, and other services designed to advance the resilience, adaptability, and long-term impact of nonprofit organizations.
Our consultation focuses on building the capacity of clients to:
- Forge meaningful/lasting partnerships;
- Mobilize communities and build participant-centered movements;
- Educate, inform, and strengthen connections with stakeholders;
- Disseminate success stories, evaluation findings, and lessons learned; and
- Leverage resources and support bold, creative and diverse fund development and revenue-generating strategies.