About Us: MassHire Greater Brockton Career Center
The MassHire Greater Brockton Career Center (formerly CareerWorks) is a non-profit MassHire Career Center under charter with the MassHire Greater Brockton Workforce Board and managed by the UMass Donahue Institute.
Whether you are looking for a job, making a career change, increasing your earning potential, or seeking a top-quality job applicant, we have the resources you need to be successful. Serving the greater Brockton area since 1999, we give job seekers the tools to find the right job, we list available job openings and the skills they require, and we work closely with employers to match prospective employees with available job openings.
MassHire Greater Brockton Career Center is uniquely positioned to take advantage of the specialized expertise of the UMass Donahue Institute, and the University as a whole, in areas such as economic research and forecasting, labor market analysis, organizational development, education, and training to support the diverse needs of its customers.
The MassHire Greater Brockton Career Center is part of a statewide network of MassHire Career Centers. To visit one of Massachusetts’ other MassHire Career Centers, visit the mass.gov website.
MassHire Program & Services are funded in part by US Department of Labor (USDOL) Employment and Training Administration grants as well as non-federal funded grants. Additional details furnished upon request.
Recent News & Updates
- BusinessWest Magazine: UMass Donahue Institute Marks 51 Years Of “Pushing Corners”
- COVID-19: A Message to Our Clients, Partners, Colleagues and Friends (UPDATED)
- MassHire Greater Brockton Career Center director named to regional economic development committee
- Career Fair in Randolph Matches Job Seekers and Employers
- MassHire Brockton Career Center Recognizes Staffmember
- CareerWorks and the Brockton Rox team up for second year
- Grant renewed to run one-stop career center in Brockton (CareerWorks)
- New CareerWorks website tailored to fit users’ needs